My photography style is very story-telling as opposed to posed - which is perfect for Elopements. I want to capture the real moments, the small details, the dirt on your dress and the authentic smiles on your faces. I want you to look back and remember the day being all about you two and nothing or nobody else.
Eloping doesn't mean you don't have the option to share your day with your family and friends. My Elopement packages are for parties from 2 people to 25 people. Elopements can take place anywhere from your backyard to a Colorado mountain top and everywhere in between.
Kayla has done numerous sessions for me including my elopement in Colorado. She helped me and my fiance plan the perfect elopement, scoped out the best spots for us, helped with finding the proper permits and so much more. She handled everything so professionally and got me the breathtaking photos I wanted. I will forever cherish my wedding pictures!! Kayla is friendly, energetic and overly passionate about photography. She will always make sure you’re completely satisfied. Book her, you won’t regret it.
• Where are you located?
• How many images are included?
• Do you give out unedited photos?
• How does payment work?
• How do I book you?
• What happens if you can’t be at our wedding?
• What if we cancel/resched our date?
• How long have you been a photographer?
• Will You Photoshop Us?
• What happens if the weather is bad for our engagement shoot?
• What do we wear to our photoshoot?
• Do you offer discounts?
• What is your turnaround?
• How Does Travel Expenses Work?
• Do you help in the planning process?
• Do you photograph Families, seniors, etc.?